Agenda oficial confirmada para la tercera sesión del foro, el miércoles 25 de septiembre.
Wednesday, September 25th
8:00- 8:45 Hrs
10:00 Hrs (Room "Santander")
Entrepreneurship and Technology. A tool for our nations development.
- Mr. Rosauro Varó. President at GAT Investors. Spain.
- Mr. Enrique Riquelme. President of Cox Energy. Spain.
- Mr. Damian Valenzuela. CEO of Latin American Invest. Miami, Florida
12:30 Hrs (Room "Renfe")
The importance of the private sector in the development generation for our societies.
- Narciso Casado. Secretary General at CEIB and International Director at CEOE
- Mr. Emilio Tejedor. Director of Environment. Spain.
15:00 Hrs (Room "Renfe")
Towards an inclusive economy.
Mr. Juan Costa. Global Leader of Sustainability and Climate Change Services at EY, UK.
16:00 Hrs (Room "Cox")
“Reinventing Tomorrow ́s World”. The New Generation of Politicians.
- Mr. Inti Asprilla. Vice-President of the Parliament. Colombia
- Mr. Facundo Moyano. Member of the Parliament. Argentina.
- Mrs. Sandra Ortiz. Member of the Senate. Colombia.
- Mr. Armando Tejeda. Member of the Parliament. Mexico
- Chaired by: Mr. Pablo Zuloaga. Vice-President and Minister for Universities, Equality, Culture and Sports of the Government of Cantabria. Spain
17:00 Hrs (Room "Renfe")
Sport as a factor of social cohesion.
- Mrs. Ana Muñoz. Vicepresident of the Royal Football Federation of Spain.
- Presented by Jacobo Pombo García. President of Global Youth Leadership Forum